Thursday, July 2, 2015

Bad News on the Personal Front

I'll use this week's Ticker post to alert to some bad news from the Holding household...my wife is now unemployed, and that's a severe blow to our household budget.

While we try to get her back into the workforce, Tekton's activities will be somewhat more erratic, perhaps, but in no way curtailed in terms of material produced in a timely manner. At present I am querying some donors about temporarily increasing their support, and also looking for new sources of support. 

We've been so stingy over the years that we're far from being that "one paycheck away from the street" scenario, but I'm not one to sit by and let things fall by the wayside.

For those interested, I have posted a fuller account of what has happened here.

1 comment:

  1. check this out JP:

    https://www.ibr-bbr.org/files/bbr/bbr21c03.pdf

    craig keener talks about roman biographies.

    ReplyDelete