Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Potpourri

Here's a few odds and ends before I sign off for Christmas, and a little break...

My YouTube pal ukchristian28 has recommended some interesting sites (linked below) that illustrate the folly of some forms of literary and historical criticism, especially as applied to the Bible. They're examples of how the same kind of methods give us ridiculous results when applied to nursery rhymes.

The latest e-book, Christmas is Pagan and Other Myths, has had such a good reception that I now plan to do a similar e-book for Easter. Easter comes late this year (April 30), so there'll be plenty of time to do that, while I also finish the next e-book on conspiracy theories (presently titled Crackpots, Con Artists, and Conspiracies).

My ministry partner Nick Peters pointed out that some of the same arguments I addressed in Christmas is Pagan and Other Myths are even used by -- get this -- Richard Carrier. How about that?

That's all for now. Merry Christmas to all, and I'll see you later in the week.


Link
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment